Top-ads

How to Fix a Broken Zipper

By | 12/01/2014 Leave a Comment
Two weeks ago I bought a new pair of jeans, they are beautiful and comfortable but after 15 minutes I found out that the zipper opens all the time and I lost the receipt; the most obvious thing is to change the the throusers zipper but I'm not skilled enough, so I used a fast technique to fix any broken zipper. I don't remember where I've learned this thing, maybe an old high school girlfriend told me this secret!

You need:
1 elastic 
1 defective zipper

Take the elastic and fit it into the slot of lightning by passing one end inside the other and squeezing hard.









Pull on the zipper and tie the elastic to the button, do a knot and tight it firmly to prevent it from melting, if necessary make two. Cut the elastic in excess.







It wont be necessary to open the knot when you want to remove the jeans because this method allows you to remove them without any problem. The zipper will never get off and the elastic on the inside will be completely INVISIBLE!
Isn't it the best zipper repair?



Newer Post Older Post Home

0 commenti: